Perlimpinpin's new born sleep bag helps baby get a longer seep, helps soothe baby, allows baby to bend and flex his/her legs!
- helps baby get a longer sleep
- helps soothe baby
- well adjusted neck hole
- protected chin
- allows baby to bend and flex his/her legs
- opens fully from bottom to easily change diaper
- armholes available if needed
- Do not use if baby turns on his/her tummy
- From 0-3 months.
- 1 TOG
- Close zipper before washing. Machine wash cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Light iron medium
- Jersey 70% Viscose from Bamboo\30% Cotton. Filling 100% Polyester.
What is a TOG?
TOG is a unit of measurement which evaluates the thermal resistance of a product. It's a worldwide standard and every Perlimpinpin sleep bag has been tested.
What to consider:
Each baby is unique. It is essential to think about the baby's sleeping habits. How does baby usually wake up? Sweaty? With cold hands?
What is the highest temperature of the nursery through the night? Some families will lower the temperature to 19 degrees while others keep it at 22 degrees.
The TOG rating of each sleep sack is tested in a lab. Unfortunately, it doesn't take consideration of the "feel" and "cosiness" of all of our different fabrics. That's why each TOG is treated separately.
0.3 TOG - 23-27 degrees - Cotton interlock sleep bags
0.7 TOG - 23-27 degrees - Cotton muslin sleep bags
1.0 TOG - 18-22 degrees - Quilted bamboo (1 layer) sleep bags
1.5 TOGS - 16-20 degrees - Plush sleep bags
2 TOGS - 16-20 degrees - Velour & quilted bamboo (2 layers)
Baby isn't born yet?
Quilted bamboo (1 layer) is the fabric to remember! Thanks to its green properties, your baby will be cosy no matter the time of year!